Masterwork Maps: Strongholds and Sanctuaries
- Pages: 32
- Format: 8.5"x11" PDF
- Release: 09.2006
- Author: Brian Moseley
Preview (2.44 Mb PDF)
Fully Illustrated Medieval Fortresses!
From the heights of a mountaintop castle to the sunken depths of an underwater temple, this volume includes three highly detailed medieval fantasy strongholds.
- Aerial and underground maps.
- Highly detailed grayscale floor plans.
- Concisely described buildings and areas.
- d20 SYSTEM® 3.5 building and NPC stats.
- Mundane and magical defenses.
- Military garrison and patrol information.
- Extensive background and adventure plots.
Gorthond Keep: “Worship whom you will. Respect those you must. Crush those you can. But know that this is my domain."
Vaugrox Castle: "The highland fortress is a shadow over all it surveys. Something evil and unnatural dwells within those ancient walls, and devours fools who think it doesn’t exist."
Water God's Temple: “The lagoon is a sacred oasis and I am its keeper. The soul's of the ocean's children rest here, and a storm's fury shall unleash upon those who come here with malice in their hearts."